Friday, January 4, 2013

Blogging From Work Today

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone!

I just wanted to post a quick note to let you all know that the Penny-A-Day challenge has started!  I created a Google+ community, and I think we're up to 9 challenge members.  If you're interested in joining us, you can go here to check it out.  It's a public group, so any stitchers are welcome to join.

Just as a reminder, for this challenge you are doing one mini per day.  Personally, I'm crocheting a Sea Penny per day.  You could also knit one row of a scarf.  I'm encouraging people to choose an inspiration (I'm using daily weather conditions) to help keep you on track and make for a beautiful whatever-it-ends-up-being!

And to use Google+, all you need is a Google account.  Let me know if you have trouble finding the group, or if you need help setting yourself up on Google+!

No comments: