Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My Weeks In Stitches

Hello everyone!  I've had a few crazy weeks with training for my job, end of school stuff and prepping for a business trip.  I'm actually typing this blog post from the airport on my way home!  I have a few photo updates for you, though!

This last weekend I started back on my socks.  I figured I should do some work on them before it officially hits 100 degrees in the Boise area!


And I've been doing a lot more cross stitch.  I finished the brown on the first set of Dorotheos.  As you can see, I decided to do a second shade of brown as the "stems" of the flowers.  I've been doing the variegated flowers on the plane this trip.


I also printed some coloring pages from Don't Eat The Paste - they were so fun to work on when we had a little down time during our trip!  If you need coloring pages for a trip, or just to help you unwind, I highly recommend her site!


No comments: